Church of England Diocese of Oxford Caversham Thameside and Mapledurham

About Us

St John's has been serving Lower Caversham since 1888 and is seeking new ways to be relevant to local people, whilst respecting its tradition. We are a welcoming church, with an active Mothers' Union.

For enquiries about weddings, banns and baptisms, please contact Parish Office on 0118 9471703.

St John's is part of the Parish of Caversham Thameside and Mapledurham. Caversham Thameside and Mapledurham Parochial Church Council is registered in England and Wales as a charity, number 1133686.