St Cuthbert's Church is an Anglican church in the English market town of Darwen, Lancashire. It is an active parish church in the Diocese of Blackburn and the archdeaconry of Blackburn. The church was built 1875–1878 by Paley and Austin. The parish has an Anglo-Catholic tradition and the PCC recently voted to retain Resolutions A and B. Vestments are worn at all Eucharistic services.The 10.30am Sunday Sung Eucharist is Common WorshipThe Kyries, Gloria, Gospel Acclamation, Sanctus, Benedictus and the Agnus Dei are all sung. A bell and candles are used in most services. In addition Incense is used, within special services throughout the year.