About UsSt Laurence Church was rebuilt in the late 14th century but Eynsham Abbey and consecrated by them in 1395. The village still celebrates the feast day of St Laurence the Martyr in August each year. The chancel dates from the early 14th century. Before this the main Parish Church was sited in the Evenlode Valley, about a mile from the village and close to the present timber mill and wood yard.
Inside the church are a number of fine wall paintings. More information about these paintings and the church can be found on the church website. www.combeparishchurch.org.