Church of England Diocese of Oxford Cuddington

About Us

There has been a church on this site since at least the late 11th century and there is a record of the incumbents from 1086 on the south wall of the church. There have been three major stages of development, which broadly cover the Medieval, Victorian and Modern periods.The latest re-ordering enable disabled access, modern heating and lighting. A kitchen and toilet as well as a small room are formed at the base of the bell tower. Further information can be found on the village website