The ancient church of the Holy Rood is situated at the centre of this delightful Oxfordshire village. It is mainly 14th windows with a Norman tower and pyramid roof, although the chancel was rebuilt in 1895 after a fire. There are some good old timbers and pews surviving as well as fragments of 14th century windows. It's open and light interior lends itself well to simple worship. At harvest festival it is filled with produce reflecting the agricultural community and the glory of God.