All Saints Church is a beautiful little church nestling on one side of Hulcott village green. There is evidence that parts of the nave are pre-14th. century and the church appears to have been added to during the 15th. and 16th centuries. The wooden framed bell turret is thought to be 15th. century.
The first recorded rector of All Saints was John de Burton, appointed in 1270.