About the churchBuilt: 1953
Listing: not listed
The church and adjoining hall date from the early 1950's. It is understood that the hall was constructed first and used for worship whilst funds were raised for the construction of the church itself which was dedicated in February 1953.
The church is constructed of load bearing brickwork below a pitched roof clad in concrete tiles. Natural light is provided by metal windows set within timber sub-frames. Individual panes of glass within the windows are set within lead cames.