About the churchBuilt: 1861 - 62
Architect: Benjamin Ferrey
Listing: grade 2
The church, built of Kentish rag, comprises a chancel and a nave of five bays with aisles on each side. At the west end there are porches facing north and south. At the east end of the north aisle is an organ chamber that appears to be the bottom stage of a proposed tower. On the south side is a small chapel. East of this are clergy and choir vestries and, further east, a passage giving access to a meeting room.