St Lawrence is the Mother Church of the Parish of North Hinksey (with Botley). The church was built around 1100 A.D. and the building continues to bear the marks of Norman design. The building is next to Diocesan Church House and is well worth a visit, especially during the summer months when it is left open.
We are a small and friendly Christian community that seeks to find spiritual depth and growth in a wonderful place of prayer.
Our weekly worship centred on the Eucharist and is generally in traditional language, which reflects the space in which we meet.
Many parishioners come to St Lawrence for baptisms, weddings, and funerals, and the parish priest is always ready to help those who would like to arrange a service in the church.
Our 'friends' group, the Society of St Lawrence, has regular social events at the church.
If you would like to contact our Rector, please call 01865 242345.
Please go to our new website for up to date information on Events and Services https://www.osneybenefice.org.uk/church/st-lawrences