About the churchBuilt: 1912 - 13
Architect: H P Burke-Downing
Listing: grade 2
The church of the Holy Spirit, in a quiet road south east of Clapham Common, was designed in Gothic style. It consists of a nave, chancel and north aisle with the organ chamber over the two vestries at the east end of the latter. A hall has been built against the east end of the church with its own entrance in Hambalt Road. The church is built of brick with stone dressings to the doors and window and steeply pitched tiled roofs.