We are part of a collection of 4 churches to find out "More information" look at the list of our other churches
Our Logo is 'A beacon of hope, living and sharing the love of God'.
Our parish church serves the local community and a warm welcome is extended to everyone. There has been a church in Stoke Mandeville since before the Norman Conquest. The present church was consecrated in 1866 by Bishop Samuel Wilberforce, son of the anti-slavery campaigner.
All, including visitors, are most welcome to join us in a range of traditional services on Sundays and at the main festivals of the year.