Facilities and features
The Church was opened in 1847 and has not been changed so has no modern facilities. It is place of beauty and grace being designed by Augustus Pugin.
Music and Worship
1662 services are held and the Church is a member of The Book of Common Prayer society.
Groups, Courses and Activities
Help for Visitors
A leaflet describing the Church is available.