Chipping Ongar w Shelley: St Martin

URGENT NOTICES                                                                 ST MARTINS CHIPPING ONGAR 

Our regular services are shown below (there is no need to book). We encourage visitors to sanitise their hands on entry and exit. Under new government legislation, wearing a face mask is now mandatory (unless exempt).


8.00am    1st & 3rd Sunday in the month:                           Communion (without hymns)

10.30am 1st Sunday in the month:                                      One Big Family for All   (non- Communion Service)

                   2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th Sunday in the month:   Communion 

[For those unable to get out we do have a 10.30am BCP Morning Prayer Service on ZOOM. Please telephone 01277-362173 for more details]


10.00am Holy Communion

                                                                                   CHURCH OPENING

                    St Martin’s will be open daily for Private Prayer and quiet reflection 9.00am to dusk.


Donate here

Support the Mission and Ministry of St Martin's and St Peter's

Get in touch

Peter Dudeney or Jill Bowtle

10.30 am Sunday Worship

Every Sunday at 10:30 a.m. for 1hr
Add to my calendar
Please note that this event will not be taking place between 1 Jan 2021 - 30 Jun 2021

High Street
Chipping Ongar

1st Sunday - One Big Family for All (Shorter non Communion service particularly for children)
2nd, 3rd, 4th & 5th Sunday - Holy Communion (Common Worship)

Please check our website for up to date information

Hymns Prayers Music