We are a small church with the nave and chancel undivided. The earliest detail is of the 13th century but the church was much restored in the 19th century. The chancel was rebuilt in the 14th century and the north porch was added in the 15the century. The vestry and the bellcote were added in the 19th century. There are some early 13th century lancet windows in the nave. The interior fittings include a 15th century font, a chancel screen that dates between the 15th and 16th century and a monument of James Walsingham (died 1728) with a life size seated figure. There is also a brass to Isabel Langham (died 1462). Graded for its historical value and internal features.
We are part of the Cam Villages Churches, which consist of Great Chesterford, Little Chesterford, Wendens Ambo, Littlebury and Littlbury Green. We are also proud to be members of Saffron Walden and Villages Team Ministry. Please do get in contact in you have any questions about our services or events.