About Us

The church is on the edge of the village of Good Easter, with commanding views over the Essex countryside. Built in 1200 with later extensions it was sympathetically renovated following a fire in 1885, although many features were preserved dating from the 13th and 14th centuries.  

St Andrews is part of the Easters, Rodings and Great Canfield Group who share a full time Priest-in-Charge.  For further information please see our website www.thesixparishes.org.uk.