About the churchBuilt: 1881 - 83
Architect: Carpenter & Ingelow
Listing: not listed
The church is built in a simple early 14th century style, in red brickwork with Bath stone dressings. There is no tower, and only one aisle on the north side. It seems that the original scheme was for a much larger building.
The east window was designed by Seddon and executed by Belham & Co, and there are two stained glass windows in the south wall of the chancel, at least one of them by Kempe (1900).
The St Paul's Centre has been built on the north side of the church and was opened in 1984. The accommodation provides one large room (with door and glazed panel to the North aisle) and one smaller one, together with kitchen and lavatory accommodation.