Church of England Diocese of Chelmsford Mardyke

South Ockendon: St Nicholas

St Nicholas of Myra was dedicated in 1142 and is one of only six round tower churches in Essex. Practising the Anglo-Catholic traditions, then, as now, it remains central to it's local community.

Get in touch

Fr Peter Rabin

Parish Eucharist

Every First, Second, Third Sunday at 11:15 a.m. for 1hr

The Green
South Ockendon

Weekly Communion service- all welcome

Eucharist/Holy Communion