Church of England Diocese of Southwark Horley St. Bartholomew with St. Francis and St. Wilfred

About the church

Built: 1958
Listing: not listed

The building consists of church and hall both served by a meeting room (the Burke Room), kitchen, entrance hall, boiler room, store and toilets on the south side, and, serving the church only, the choir and clergy vestries on the north side which were possibly added later.