All Saints Parish Church is a thriving Anglican church in the centre of Kingston upon Thames, in Surrey, set between the ancient Market Place and the busy shopping centre. It has strong relationships with the residents, businesses, schools and University in Kingston but also draws its congregation from a wide area.
The Church has a long-standing, strong musical tradition.
It is a measure of the importance of All Saints Parish Church in the history of this country that in her Jubilee year, the Queen came here to unveil a stone commemorating the crowning of her predecessor Edward the Elder on this site 1100 years ago.
The significance of All Saints Parish Church to the community is immense. For those who live or work in the Royal Borough, this church touches their lives in many ways: as a place of worship, as a location for community events, as a major arts venue and concert hall, as the civic church and, beyond all these, as a place to rest and reflect in a busy town centre.