We were unable to provide opening hours. Please contact the Church for more information
The first recorded incumbent was "Adam" in 1294.
The church is mentioned in the Domesday Book in 1086.
Following the collapse of the spire in 1703 which "Laid the Church flatt", local architect, Henry Bell was commissioned to design a new church.
Bell also was responsible for designing the famous Custom House , Dukes Head Hotel and part of Clifton House in nearby King's Lynn. His work also extended to Northampton where he was employed following a great fire in the 1680s.
The church also has connections with the explorer George Vancouver, the Gurney and Cresswell banking families, Elizabeth Fry and Nevil Marskelynn Rector and Astronomer Royal plus a lot more history.
Communion, Morning Prayer and Evening prayer services are held on a regular basis. As the times of services may vary, visitors are recommended to check the notice board or phone:
The Reverend Riaz Mubarak on 01553 841519
Churchwarden, Ken Matthews on 01553 842265
If you'd prefer to navigate using Google Maps please use the button below