St. Oswald's

St Oswald's offers a lively mix of old and new hymns and songs in a weekly 9.30am Sunday Communion service, normally with a Sunday School or activities for children, and refreshments after.

We are also live-streaming our service through our Facebook page - StOswaldsandAllSaints.

St. Oswald's shares its priest in charge with neighbouring All Saints, and the two churches are committed to 'growing fellowship' in many directions! Once a month we gather together with All Saints church for a lively 'Sunday Special' service (see the events page for details), where we worship and learn together in a fun service for all the family. 

We are also a 'Jesus-Shaped People' church, emphasising the priorities of Jesus: People, Prayer, Team Building, Teaching and Prophetic Challenge.

Get in touch

Rev. Derek Jones

What's on

Sunday Special - All Saints

Sunday 07 January 2024, Sunday 03 March 2024, Sunday 05 May 2024, Sunday 07 July 2024, Sunday 01 September 2024, Sunday 03 November 2024 Sunday at for 1 hour, 30 mins
All Saints
Little Horton Green Horton Bradford, BD5 0NG, United Kingdom

On the first sunday of each month, we gather both our churches together for one big and lively joint service. They're loads of fun, and we love to celebrate God's goodness all together. They're a bit different to a 'normal' sunday service, so why not come along and give it a try?


Our parish of Bradford: St Oswald is committed to safeguarding children, young people and adults from harm. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer (PSO). Our Diocese of Leeds’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor who advises our PSO. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the PSO [Pauline Lucas] or the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor [Team email: [email protected], Office number: 0113 353 0257]. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority’s children or adult social care services.

Contact our PSO