About the churchThe lovely country church of St. Andrew lies at the heart of Limpsfield Chart, set in a peaceful garden and surrounded by National Trust land. It is part of the Team Ministry of Limpsfield and Tatsfield.
Built: 1895Architect: Sir Reginald Blomfield
Listing: not listed
The church dates from 1895 generally and was to the design of Reginald Blomfield; it was built by Messrs Durtnells of Brasted. The tower was added in 1902 and the new vestries about 1960.
The whole building is of local warm buff-coloured Wealdstone Sandstone with white stone dressings. The tower has diaper work of rubble and dressed stone above a stone string course.