We are an active and welcoming Church serving the friendly village community of East Ayton. Our Church building has graced the centre of the village since 1150 and seen generations of village life, but we are concerned to serve Christ and our community in a way which is both faithful to the Christian tradition and meaningful for the twenty-first century.
Se we have, as part of our yearly round, a variety of services and activities, most of which are listed in this website, but please find time to visit our Church website (see link) where we try to show all aspects of our life as a Church.
Our parish is part of a joint benefice together with the Parish of Seamer some two miles away, and since February 2017 the Parish of St John the Baptist, Cayton - five miles away.. Please also look at the website for St Martin's Church, Seamer.