About the churchBuilt: 1953
Listing: not listed
This church consisting of nave, with narrow side aisles, chancel, apsidal baptistry at west end and chapel and vestries in NE corner was completed in 1953.
The walls are of brick and the main roof covered with 'Pinion' pan tiles. There are concrete flat roots over baptistry and vestries finished with asphalt.
There is no chancel arch, the chancel and choir stalls projecting into the nave. There is however a semi elliptical brick arch over the altar step into the sanctuary. This is surmounted externally by a cross. The nave is divided up into seven bays by cased hardwood posts.