Morden - St MartinBuilt: 1956
Listing: not listed
Built in 1956 in red/brown multicoloured stock brick with painted metal windows with reconstituted stone surrounds. The main body of the church is two and a half storeys high with a pitched roof of concrete pantiles. There is two storey flat roofed accommodation on either side of the main worship building. The two original residential flats have been modified to create meeting rooms for the church.