About the churchBuilt: 1908/1948
Architect: Ralph Covell
Listing: not listed
The church was originally constructed in 1908 but, following extensive war damage, the buildings were virtually rebuilt under the direction of the architect Ralph Covell in the late 1940s. The church halls were demolished and a new church hall constructed in the late 1960s or early 1970s. The new church hall abuts and connects with the north side of the church.
The church is constructed in fair faced concrete blocks with shallow buttresses. The walls are painted internally and externally. The church is spanned by exposed timber trusses and the main roof slopes are covered with concrete interlocking tiles. Windows to the church have ornamental concrete surrounds and the windows are set with leaded lights.