St Laurence is one of four remaining medieval churches in Birmingham. The present church was mainly built between the 12th-15th centuries. A new north aisle was added 1898-1900 and vestries 1959-60.The church has a Grade 1 A* English Heritage listing.
All our services and activities are currently online and / or over the telephone. See News and notices and Services and events on this Menu listing. We are expecting to resume meeting in Church from Easter Sunday.