Church of England Diocese of Birmingham The Lickey

About Us

St Catherine’s church is situated in the heart of the village on a cross road near the local shop and school. It is a grade II listed building built in 1939- 40 to replace an earlier mission church. It was designed by Herbert Luck North in a Scandinavian Gothic style with white washed rough cast walls. The interior is painted white which continues the Scandinavian feel to the building.