St Giles

"The parish of Rowley Regis is committed to the safeguarding of children, young people and adults. We follow the House of Bishops guidance and policies and have our own Parish Safeguarding Officer(s), PSOs. The Diocese of Birmingham’s safeguarding pages contain vital links and information including contacts for the Diocesan Safeguarding Advisor (DSA) who advise our PSOs. If you are concerned that a child or adult has been harmed or may be at risk of harm please contact the DSA. If you have immediate concerns about the safety of someone, please contact the police and your local authority Children or Adults Services."

Please donate to St. Giles.

Support our work in the community by donating.

Get in touch

Revd. John Bridge

Holy Communion

Every Wednesday, Sunday at 10:15 a.m. for 40m
Add to my calendar

Church Road (Rowley Regis)
Rowley Regis

Join us at St. Giles for Holy Communion, on Wednesdays and Sundays at 10:15am or on Zoom: (the passcode is 1234).

Every Wednesday and Sunday

Live streamed service Eucharist/Holy Communion

An update on Covid for worshippers and visitors.