About the churchBuilt: 1957
Architect: Caroe & Partners
Listing: not listed
The church consists of nave, transepts and chancel beneath the crossing. Beyond the chancel is a separate chapel to the east. To the north of the chapel there is a flat roofed ambulatory and to the south is the flat roofed wing containing the choir and clergy vestries. The vestry wing is connected to the church hall by means of a short garden wall with a gate in it.
The pitched roofs are covered in pantiles supported on rafters, concrete purlins and concrete portal frames. Walls are of solid brick enclosing the portal frames. Flat roofs are reinforced concrete covered in asphalt carried on load-bearing brick walls.