We are the Anglican parish church that has been present and worshiping here since the estate was built in 1929. We are a small but active community, trying to understand and live out what it means to be a disciple of Jesus. We don’t have all the answers, but we are asking the questions together. Our mission statement is “Come and Go to Love and Serve the Lord.” This reminds us we are drawn together as a community to share bread and wine, worship the risen Jesus and we have a call upon our lives to go out to wherever to be His church.
Sunday Services are a great time to gather together to worship God and encourage one another. We meet at 10.30 am in the main Church and everyone is welcome!