About the churchBuilt: 1866/1893/1931
Architect: Freshwater & Brandon
Listing: not listed
The church was built in 1866 to designs by Brandon and Freshwater, and was extended in 1893. It comprises a nave and north and south aisles, chancel, west and south east porches, and vestries. More recently a meeting room was added to the north east corner, and an extensive set of meeting rooms on the north side when the north aisle roof was replaced, in 1981.