St. Peter’s is a family Church and extends a warm welcome to all those who wish to visit us.
We aim to show the love of God in what we do as well as by what we say.
Family Service & Holy Communion
This is the Fellowship’s weekly act of worship and is child friendly. During the first part of the service children go out to Junior church (Sunday School) then return to the main service for the final part of worship which is Holy Communion
Service Starts at 10:00am for 1 hour and 10 mins
We have range of Services & Community Activities that take place here
Community Activities – (In Church Hall unless otherwise stated)
- Tai Chi – 1:15pm. Exercise from 1:30pm – 2:30pm. Cost £3 Refreshments provided. All welcome
- Slimming World – 5:30pm & 7:30pm Leader Sarah Clarke
Contact details: 07930 854 410
- Birmingham Savoyards – Gilbert & Sullivan Society 7:45pm – 10:00pm
Contact details: 0121 353 1407
- Craft Club – Stitch in Time 10:30am – 12:30pm. Cost £3
Lunch 12:30 (Bring your own) free tea/coffee/biscuits
- Craft 1:00pm – 3:30pm. Cost £2
Contact details: 07762 677812
- Storykeepers – For children aged 6 to 11. From 4:00pm – 5:00pm
- Youth Club – For young people aged 11+ From 7:30pm –9:00pm
- Hearing Aid Support – 2nd Tuesday of each month 10:30am
- Replacement batteries, tubes, etc. No Appointment necessary
- Yoga Class - From 6:30pm – 7:30pm
Contact details: 07970 423630
- Church Open – From 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Coffee & Catch-up – From 10:30am – 12:00pm – All welcome.