Church of England Diocese of Southwark St. Oswald, Norbury

About this church

Built: 1936
Architect: Caroe & Passmore
Listing: not listed

The church consists of nave, aisles, chancel with apse and a north transept containing the organ at first floor level and the choir vestry at ground level. There is a clergy vestry to the north of the apse. Roofs are covered in clay pantiles with king post trusses bearing on solid brick walls and stone arcadings dividing the nave from the aisles.