St John's Church is a part of the Shirley Parish. Situated on the corner of Houndsfield Lane and Tilehouse Lane, just past Whitlocks End Station, it started life as a World War One Army Hut and was established as a “mission church” for the outlying rural areas of Shirley, particularly Major’s Green and Tidbury Green, and was dedicated as a church building on 23rd May 1925.
Our Sunday Service is at 9:00am and is usually a service of Holy Communion. Although a smaller community, a warm welcome is extended to everyone who wishes to join us.
Church Address : Tilehouse Lane, Tidbury Green, Shirley B90 1PW
Parish Office : 0121 745 8896
Email : [email protected]