Minworth is mentioned in the Domesday Book and is one of the oldest settlements in the region. It was formerly a detached hamlet of Curdworth and in 1909 the Bishop of Birmingham dedicated the Church of St George on Minworth Green (a chapel of Curdworth).
Today we are part of the Castle Vale Parish, with S. Cuthbert of Lindisfarne.
To find more information:
. About Us
. Church Services
. News and Events
. St Cuthbert of Lindisfarne
Please visit the church website at: http://www.stgeorgesminworth.org.uk/