A welcoming, friendly and inclusive Christian community, worshiping God in a beautiful building with inspiring music. The core of our choir are students studying at the Trinity Laban Conservatoire of Music and Dance under the direction of Dr Ralph Allwood OBE.
The Chapel was built in 1752, part of Sir Christopher Wren's twin-domed riverside masterpiece. Redecorated following a fire in 1779 by James 'Athenian' Stuart in the Greek revival style.
We are open daily to the public 10.00am to 5pm see https://www.ornc.org/chapel for service and other details.