Donate Here

Donations Needed More Than Ever...

During this difficult time, the work of our church is reliant on people’s generosity, a generosity that is a hallmark of a lived-out faith and a testament to it.

We give to our church in a variety of ways, but with the closure of our church during the pandemic, we have not been able to receive all the gifts that we usually would, so we really need your help now.

How to Donate:

It's quick and easy to donate to Margaret's Church.

1. Go to:

2. Choose the amount you like to donate

3. In the 'Choose where your donation goes' box, select Ormesby St Margaret, St Margaret's

4. Fill in your contact details

Your donation will directly contribute towards the churches' Parish Share. This is primarily (around 70%) the cost of clergy – their stipend (‘salary’), pension, training and housing – with the rest (around 30%) contributing towards the diocese’s central provision of mission and ministry support; parish support; education, children, youth and families work; governance; and national responsibilities.

Other Ways to Donate:

Donate by Cheque: Make it payable to ‘Ormesby St Margaret Church PCC’ and post to: Geoffrey Freeman, 2 Watermeadow Close, Ormesby St Margaret, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk.

If you would like to discuss a donation, or would like us to send you a standing order form, or if you are considering leaving a gift in your will, please Get In Touch:

Telephone: 07399 539159

Email: [email protected]

Thank you...