Sawtry: All Saints
The church was built in the Victorian Gothic style by the architect Sir Arthur Blomfield, to replace two medieval churches and consecrated in 1880. It is of simple design with wooden choir stalls and pews. It can accommodate up to 300, has a central and North Aisle and the Rector's vestry is to the east of the organ on the northern side of the Chancel. The vestry and the children's area are also on the northern side of the church at the east end. A small kitchen area is located on the north-west corner of the church. Located behind the kitchen is a toilet with wheelchair access and baby changing facilities. The church has a gas blown air heating system; an audio/visual system complete with an induction loop for those who are hard of hearing. A modern lighting system is installed and the main body of the church is carpeted. The North Aisle is a flexible space with tables and chairs.