Built: 1855 - 56
Architect: Tress & Chambers
Listing: not listed
The church was built in 1855-6 to designs by Tress and Chambers. It is sited on the south side of Shooters Hill and is set well back from the road. On the east is the Church School reached by a flight of steps and on the west side there is a comparatively modern church hall.
The church consists of a nave of three bays without aisles, a north porch, north and south transepts, chancel, organ chamber, vestry and a modern sacristy.