St Peter's Church, London Colney
The Vicar of St Peter's is Revd Patricia Jones, who is supported by out Associate Priest Revd Philip Green, SSM.
Built in 1825 and consecrated the following year, St Peter’s was originally built as a Chapel of Ease. Following two years of sustained fundraising, the building completely refurbished in 2010, making the church buildings more comfortable, welcoming and functional for the whole community.
Our beautiful church is open to all and we know that God’s work will continue far into the future in the parish of London Colney. We offer a warm and friendly welcome all visitors, whether to any of our regular services, to weddings, baptisms or funerals.
Our building offers warmth & comfort whilst still retaining the sense of sanctity and prayer. Modern and bright surroundings provide all the facilities any visitor may need, including disabled access & amenities.