There are always jobs that need doing in our churches. If you want to help, if you have spare time, if you want to get out more and meet friendly people while doing something worthwhile, please consider whether you could get involved.
The list will be updated from time to time: keep looking!
1. The Tuesday Lunch Club at St Stephens restarted last September, but really needs two more volunteer cooks. We would be delighted to have a chat with anybody who might be able to help with this. Please contact the parish office on 01727 862598 to be put in touch with Harriet who coordinates this very important part of our outreach for the more mature people in our community.
2. The coffee meetings after the Sunday Parish Communion service at St Stephens have re-started. If you are interested in joining the rota of coffee servers (or want to be removed), please contact the Parish Office ([email protected] or 01727 862598).
3. The St Stephen's Flower Guild would appreciate some more help. The Guild is a small group of ladies who keep the church decorated with flowers throughout the year - normally every week and at major festivals. We also arrange the flowers for weddings – pedestals and the arch above the door. We need more people to join us. Do you have a liking for flowers and a desire to climb a ladder to arrange the arch? If you do, please contact Angela Hanley tel: 01727 875257
4. Can you help in the kitchen at St Stephens once a month for [email protected], 5-6:30? Please contact Becky.
5. Toys for small children are needed for the creche at St Stephens during the Sunday morning service.
6. Can you join the team to serve refreshments and help with craft activities at the Memory Worship at St Julians on the 3rd Thursday of each month at 2:30pm? Please contact Maggie Dodd at 01727 874347