Church of England Diocese of St.Albans Ridgmont

About Us

All saints erected and consecrated in 1854-5, is an elegant edifice of stone, with dressings of Bath stone, in the Decorated style, from designs by the late Sir George Gilbert SScott R.A. and consists of chancel, nave of four bays, aisles and a fine western tower with spire containing one bell: the stained east and west windows were the gift of Lady Charles Bentinck: the alabaster font was presented by the Rev. Henry Joshua Lomax M.A. vicar 1892-6, in memory of his daughter, Annie Ruth, who died Jan. 29th, 1893 ; the lych gate was also presented by him : there are sittings for 396 persons, all free. The register dates from the year 1539.