The Church building is lovingly maintained and dates back to the 14th century. The tower was restored, completed in March 2007. The remainder of the building was restored in 1995. Items of historical interest are: Robert Hogeson brass 1611; five William Jay Bolton stained glass Windows commemorated in 1846; an oil painting 'The Feast of Emmaus' in the style of Rubens dating from the C18; an organ built by Robert Shaftoe with parts dating from the C18. The list of incumbents show names of rectors from 1200 to the present day. Other items are prints, hatchment, Royal arms and bells. Residents use the building for services and village events such as fetes. A community area at the rear of the building is available for use by local groups.