Church of England Diocese of St.Albans Eyeworth

About Us

All Saints dates back to the fourteenth century and is partly constructed from Totternhoe stone. The church's fifteenth century spire was destroyed by lightning in 1967 and after the subsequent theft of the lead from its roof was replaced by a much smaller modern turret.

The interior houses a number of medieval brasses and monuments to Sir Edmund Anderson (d.1605), founder of the Anderson line who were lords of the manor, and who was also a judge during the trial of Mary, Queen of Scots.