About the churchBuilt: 1863
Listing: not listed
The church consists of a central nave with north and south aisles. Partitioning at the west end forms clergy and choir vestries. There is an entrance porch at the west end.
The roofs are tile covered and the walls are built in local Reigate stone with Bathstone quoins. There are gabled ends to the church at the east and west.
Internally the roof is supported on scissors roof trusses with timber columns to ground level at each truss.