About the churchBuilt: 1957
Architect: Thomas Ford
Listing: not listed
The church is of an orthodox plan on a north east - south west axis, the sacristy being to the north east. The main nave has simple aisles, there is a vestry, parish office and kitchen area to the east end and a Lady Chapel with the main entrance vestibule to the west end. A striking mural by Hans Feibusch fills the wall behind the altar.
The building was dedicated in 1957 and is of brick construction with a canted copper-clad roof.
The building occupies the approximate footprint of the former Holy Trinity Church, Rotherhithe, which was a Victorian building in the gothic style, consecrated in 1837. The original building was lost to the bombing of the Docklands area during the Second World War.