About the churchBuilt: 1861
Architect: Henry Clutton
Listing: not listed
The church was designed by Henry Clutton and built in 1861 for the employees of local landowners, particularly Kinnersley and Hartswood Manors.
It consists of a nave, chancel, north east vestry (former organ chamber), a tower, sited at the north east of the nave, and a south porch. The west end of the nave has been converted to provide a choir vestry on the ground floor with sliding folding doors separating it from the nave, a toilet suitable for use by disabled persons and at first floor level a meeting room with kitchen facilities.