About the churchBuilt: 1899
Architect: T Roger Smith
Benefactors: Alice and Mary Watney
The church consists of the traditional nave, aisles, chancel and west narthex. There is a clergy vestry to the north of the chancel. The choir vestry and entrance porch to the south of the chancel built in 1956 were demolished in 2000 to make way for a new extension. The millennium extension built to the south of the chancel, consists of the Watney Room, Church Offices, Foyer / Coffee Bar, Toilets, Disabled Toilet and Youth Basement Room. The church halls are in a separate complex to the west of the church.