This warm friendly church, kept in wonderful condition by its dedicated congregation, friends group and villagers is open to all seven days a week from 10am to 4pm.
Tower - 6 bells rung at least twice monthly.
The church is mainly 13th century with some even earlier features. It was complete about 1497 with money from local legacies. Major restoration work was undertaken in 1935 with further activity in 1984 when the Nave was re roofed with Norfolk pan tiles. The Nave and Chancel are both in very good decorative repair and well furnished and carpeted. The Vestry is heated and has a new oak door, manufactured by a village craftsman & donated by the Friends of St George. There is a digital electric organ in the Chancel and a kitchen and toilet at the rear of the Nave. The recent Quinquennial report, in which the architect congratulated the PCC on the condition of the church & churchyard, indicates that the building is in good shape.